InveniasPartners is committed to leading the way in health care executive search, assessment, and talent management. Our consultants, clients, partners and candidates help us zero in on new and emerging trends and strategies as we did in The Evolving C-Suite: Trends, Predictions and Strategic Advice.
Managing Partner and Chairman, Curt Lucas, alongside co-author Chris Corwin, Partner, follows up with a new paper entitled The Changing Role of the Healthcare Chief Human Resources Officer: Current Realities and Future Directions.
The Changing Role of the Healthcare Chief Human Resources Officer: Current Realities and Future Directions
In this paper, we reveal trends defining and redefining the role of CHRO and present insightful commentary from industry leaders at renowned health systems. Among the key findings, organizations now seek:
- CHROs who are increasingly involved in enterprise-wide clinical and business performance management and strategy development and execution;
- CHROs who function as business consultants and emotional intelligence advisors has increased within healthcare C-Suites; and,
- CHROs who are committed building and sustaining a culture that satisfies, engages and energizes employees, managers, clinicians and executives
Learn more about how and why "culture eats strategy for lunch," as well as the mission-critical metrics CHROs must now manage. Discover how these evolving responsibilities are shaping the daily workflow of human resources leaders and opening new career trajectories.
- Find and develop the right C-Suite and board talent.
- Recruit top C-Suite and board talent.
- Create structures to ensure C-Suite and board success.
- Assess and develop C-Suites and boards.
- Build a model for C-Suite for board success.
- The “ideal” C-Suite executive will evolve.
- Innovation superstars will stay on HCOs’ radar.
- Accountability will increase.
- Talent management will surge.
- C-Suite turnover and retooling will continue.
- New positions will surface on C-Suites and boards.
- Patient experience will grow as a C-Suite function.
- The next round of CEOs will likely be physician executives.
© 2016. InveniasPartners. All Rights Reserved